Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Blocks Available

So, I have had these done for about a week, but am now needing a break from what I am doing so I will post some of them. I made these 20 blocks for a women from Ethic Garden in France. She was quite a pleasant lady, and I hope she loves them! I am so happy that my babies went that far too! She said that if they sell well there, she knows of other shops in the area and would maybe show my goodies around to them! How wonderful of her to think of me like that!
Also, these images are some of my first photos using the Soft Box lighting kit that Bobby's dad gave us. It is marketed for ebay images of small objects, so it was put to good use. The lighting is a tiny bit harsh, but I think the images are good for etsy at least. The Stuffed Organic Cubes just pop with that dark blue background too.
The Brown Garden
The Vintage Alphabet Block: I cannot get enough of that fabric line!
100% Linen Block
The Basket of Blocks from the first photo shoot attempt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

** Click on the images to view them much much larger!! Great details...